Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world-Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Walking in a Singles Wonderland

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening,
  In the lane, snow is glistening
  A beautiful sight,
  I'm so happy tonight.
  Walking in a singles wonderland.

Gone away is the drama,
Here to stay is good karma
I sing a single song,
As I go along,
Walking in a singles wonderland.

In the meadow I can build a snowman,
Then pretend that he is tall and hot
He'll say: Are you married?
I'll say: No man,
But you can come around
When you're in town.

Later on, I'll conspire,
As I dream by the fire
To face unafraid,
The plans that I've made,
Walking in a singles wonderland.

In the meadow I'm building a snowman,
This time he's a knight in shining armor.
I'll have lots of fun with mister snowman,
The idea was lots of fun to ponder


When your single, ain't it thrilling,
Endless freedom is so fulfilling
I'll frolic and play, the singles way,
Walking in a singles wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment