Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world-Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, January 3, 2013

To Thine Own Self, Be True

F. Scott Fitzgerald once said, "I hope you live a life your proud of. If you find you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

January 2013, I have decided to start all over again. Sometimes our lives become so filled with fluff that we sometimes loose sight of what's most important. It can be such a gradual fade, that you don't realize that it's  happening. But what's most important, the moment you wake up and see that this isn't the life you're proud of, you make a change. And that is what I started yesterday. For the month of January I have chosen to limit my interaction with society(including friends) so that I can refocus and find balance in my life. I welcome change.


No comments:

Post a Comment